Sunday, August 06, 2006

How I love You...

This following song was birthed out of my spirit man tonite as I was contemplating and meditating on God. There is no one walking the face of God's green earth that makes me sing like that but JESUS!!!!!!

All my life I had been looking for that Perfect Love, that One True Love that will love me for me. That will desire me for me. Stretch marks and all. Baggage and all. Slightly overweight and all. Gravity setting in and all.

But....in the midst of my maturing, God has put a YES down in my soul. An assurance that I cannot leave Him. He loves me TOO much!!!!

And I love Jesus because He first loved me!!!!!!!!!!

So as I sat at the computer posting, the Lord dropped that song in my spirit. I hope one day to share it on a stage in front of thousands as God promised.

But I already feel like the world is my audience...I am in the Presence of a King!!!!!!

And HE is the whole world to ME!!!!!!!!!

I Love you, Jesus!!!!!!

Love, Your Baby Girl.....

No comments: