Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Power of Fear...How Leaders Are Worshipped



Ever since I can remember, fear has been used as a controlling manipulator for not only me, but for those around me...the general public as well.

When we are kids, it is easier for all of us to be afraid.  Scary movies, being away from mom or dad, strangers confronting us-with the intent to possibly harm, nightmares, first day in new school...a lot of different situations and scenarios played themselves out in our lives.  Had us pretty scared, too!
But as grown ups, having that same type of child-like fear is not healthy.  Or normal.

Yet I know millions of people who are operating today out of sheer, unadulterated FEAR.

Take, for instance, the Illuminati hunters.  (Seems to me, hunters of humans of ANY kind do so out of fear...i.e., Witch hunters, heresy hunters, Illuminati hunters....etc. They all go on the hunt out of fear.  The Witch Hunters out of fear of witchcraft; the heresy hunters out of fear of losing the 'integrity' of the gospel; and the Illuminati hunters...I suppose 'hunt' out of fear of the unknown...the future.)

I want to talk about the Illuminati hunters for a moment.  

It's been a few years since I first started seeing folks start talking about the Illuminati.  Now, being the inquisitive person that I am, it did pique my curiosity for a little while.  But it got old really quick, and I began to notice that there was something going on with me that was a little unusual for my character.

I started to get scared!

Fear is not something I embrace or feed into.  I was a shy, fearful CHILD, but I grew out of it.  When I was in the church, fear was used to control and manipulate the masses...and while I was in there, they used it on me as well.  And it is a POWERFUL control agent!

But fear has left my life since I have exited left stage from the I.C.  

The interesting thing I am noticing about Illuminati hunters is that they are IN and OUT of the church.  They all are superstitious-at best-and they feed into what I call conspiracy theories real easily.

I actually had to call someone who consistently fed into the conspiracy theories floating online 'Conspiracy Brother' from the movie 'Undercover Brother.'  (WARNING:  EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN CLIP) But it's MAD funny!



We can all laugh at Conspiracy Brother here.  But after a good laugh, we have to sit back and think.  How healthy is it for someone to go around always thinking someone is always 'after them?'  How healthy is it to look for symbolism in EVERYTHING triangular?  There is a picture my 13 year old son recently showed me that's online:


Again, we find the humor in stuff like this.  But we need to see the big picture here-pun intended.

Why are more and more people so paranoid?  So Fearful?

Fear is a strong emotion, one that can lead into paranoia.  According to http://www.mentalhealthcare.org.uk/paranoia, paranoia is the unfounded fear that something bad is going to happen.  

We joke about people becoming paranoid, but what we don't realize is that-left untreated-paranoia/fear can lead to psychosis, post traumatic stress disorder as well as a host of other mental illnesses.

All of this because someone did not address - or get rid of - their fears.

Fear is a strong emotion brought on by a perceived threat.  Perception IS everything, for sure!
How one perceives a thing is what is reality to that person.  

This may not seem important, but when watching a powerful documentary on the leader of North Korea, the one who has been in the news for the past few weeks in threatening the U.S. with nuclear attack...I found that this leader is literally worshipped by the North Koreans.  Somewhat like Jesus Christ.  (smh)

As I watched this video, I couldn't help but wonder, 'How did the people get to such a place where they worship this man?'

If you'll allow me to give a little background on North Korean history, it has always been that the leader of North Korea has always been a powerful dictator...and one who rules by an iron fist.  North Korea has a VERY high concentration (for lack of a better term) of concentration camps.  Why?  

If anyone challenges the leader there, he places not only the person in camp or put to death, but he imprisons the entire family.

Fear.

Fear is a powerful controlling agent, as I stated earlier in this post.  

Now imagine a whole nation of paranoid, delusional folks...who have been made to be such by fear mongers?

What we in this country need to realize is that fear is powerful.  Jung Kim (or whatever his name is) as well as many others, have used fear as a powerful agent, a powerful factor, to manipulate the masses.

Whoever started this whole Illuminati hunting was on to a powerful truth.

"...if I can instill fear into the masses, I can control them...'

One more thing...

The Word of God says 'a wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign' in Matthew 16:4.

It's funny to me that -in and out of the church-the Illuminati hunters always seek 'after a sign' as a clue to whether something is evil or not.  Or a part of the conspiracy theories they so eloquently cling to.

Well, I say if all you ever do are seek after signs that some music artists throw up at a performance or symbols supposedly imprinted on U.S. currency, then you just may be evil and adulterous....

STOP feeding into the fear of conspiracy theories and illuminati hunters!!!!

GOD is in CONTROL!

If you are saved, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR!!!

In the bible, the phrase FEAR NOT shows up over 165 times!  

HOW many times does God have to tell you to FEAR NOT???


No comments: