Monday, September 02, 2013

The Harlot MANIFESTS!


NEVER BE SURPRISED AT WHAT A WHORE (STREET TERM-A HO!) WILL DO TO SURVIVE: 

Many within the church system are constantly allowing themselves to be shocked by the things that goes on within her walls. The Harlot Church NEVER WAS alive...or there were many 'shakings.' A lot of movement was going on...but NO life!

Now she is beginning to actually SEE her condition...and what we all see unfolding right B4 our eyes are merely her vain attempts to resuscitate herself.

Its really sad to behold....which is why it may be necessary to look away.

Not to be in denial. Look at it. Acknowledge it IS going down....but then look away in disdain and disgust...just like you would in the red light district if you saw a ho on her knees in an alley...

That's what it's come to in the church...

It will become necessary for you to observe the practices of a prostitute to begin to understand what is happening in the church system today.

I'm not the one who originated this....

God calls the fake church the Harlot Church in His Word.

He warns His Remnant to COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM AND BE SEPARATE....

There are many references to 'the harlot' in the Word of God. Find them for yourselves!

But if you look at the life of a prostitute, a whore, or (more contemporary) a HO, you will find that a HO can be a MAN or a WOMAN that would do ANYTHING for a dollar, a meal, a place to stay...to survive basically.

They have made a life decision that they won't go about taking care of matters legally or in a way that will not put them in jeopardy. NO.

They decide to take the easy road, get on their knees, bend over or open their legs for everything that will stimulate them and give them something...

Jeremiah 3:6
....she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

Jeremiah 3:1
.... thou hast played the harlot with many lovers...

Jeremiah 22:21-22

...I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou said, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obey not my voice. The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.


Instead of working for a living, they figure they'd go the easy road and trick.

They do not care if they catch diseases, get pregnant or give birth to children and raise them in their present condition. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE HOOKED ON/ADDICTED TO DRUGS and trick to support their 'habit,' they will really throw caution to the wind and do whatever it takes to get that next hit!

This is the reality for many within the church system today.

It is easier for them to rely on others to 'give them a word' than it is to WAIT ON THE LORD and let Him give you a word. Or stand on the LAST WORD He gave to you (no matter HOW long of a time has passed since He gave you the Word!).

Why?

Because that would mean you would be walking BY FAITH and NOT by sight. Or feeling. Or smell. Or any of your five senses. If whatever doesn't tantalize YOUR FLESH, then you think you are hungry for God, when you are nothing more than HOOKED ON A FEELING!

HOOKED ON RELIGION. HOOKED ON BEING HIGH IN THE SPIRIT. HOOKED ON BEING IN DENIAL. HOOKED ON DECEPTION.

A church addict will do ANYTHING for their next hit.

MANY church addicts spent their LAST to go see Mega-Mess 2013 this past week. There was indeed a lot of foolishness that went on in there....but by FAR the CLIMAX of it all was when Movie Mogul and Idol Tyler Perry supposedly preached/testified at the Potter's House after donating $1 million dollars towards the Youth Center there...and then laid hands on T.D. Jakes...after spouting off 'tongues.'

Watch the video HERE.

The following is a 'testimony' of a Mega-Mess 2013 attendee:

"...The last session on megafest was today..... And I just have to thank God for real..... Like I was treated soo great there...... I felt what God says I am special..... Omg the WOD's are going to be so amazing u guys God has truly ignited my passion for me to give u what he had placed in me..... I can go on about how I have been blessed out here I mean from free close seat passes to ppl taking me out to eat.... I had ppl coming to me stressing that I come down here and do hair..... Ppl asking me what do I do and am I famous.... And for some reason I kept attracting all these first ladys of great pastors..... i mean telling me that my presence make them feel god.....This one girl after i worshiped ask me if i could please take a picture of me..... i mean the love of God I felt out in Dallas was amazing..... And I am Sooo grateful..... But Guys I am Sooo proud of me.... I mean from someone who has been counted out time and time again.... Rejected.... Mistreated..... And heck persecuted and lied on I mean it just goes on..... But I say this to say I am proud of me because I didn't quit and for the first time in my life I'm no longer depending on who is there for me or not who likes me or not who believes in me or not..... Because God believes in me and because I was driven off of how he feels about me I took a leap of faith to go to this event I planned this trip for myself by myself..... And I just feel Sooo great and Sooo on top of the world and I just thank God for showing me that I am more than a conqueror...... And I am more than qualified to go after what he has for me by any means necessary..."

I'm sure some of you know folks like this...church celebrity groupies who attend their 'concerts,' then go backstage after their 'performances' so they can sleep with their favorite preachers, or prophets or apostles. And I am NOT talking about sex either!

I'm talking about spiritual adultery. I am talking about millions of people drinking the Kool Aid. They wouldn't know sound doctrine or the voice of God if it slapped them in the face.

And I don't know if you notice the 'trend' within the church system to make preachers out of celebrities (and vice versa). But you need to understand: THIS IS NO ACCIDENT!

The more famous and popular, the more people will accept their message or doctrine. The more money can be sowed into their 'ministries/brothels.' The more they can 'grow,' or recruit more gullible souls into lies and deception.

The HARLOT CHURCH HAS TRULY MANIFESTED HERSELF AS SUCH!

She has drank the wine of those of this world so she could be prosperous.

Notice the life of high level prostitutes. High level prostitutes only 'serve' high level clients. Clients that can afford to 'pay them' after their services are done.

Tyler Perry is a high level whore. And he will 'sleep with,' go into alliance with, partner with, make films and plays with ANYONE who can 'afford' his price.

But this is not to demonize TP. There are MANY TP's within the church system, as there are MANY pimps, brothels and madams in the church. Those who FUNCTION as such!

Many don't know this, but Richard Pryor's mother was a whore. His daddy was a pimp. His uncles were pimps. His GRANDMOTHER was the madam of the house. She actually SOLD her daughter to these johns!

Richard was raised by his grandmother. He worshiped and idolized the ground his grandma walked on. In a powerful documentaryRichard Pryor: Omit The Logichis grandmother would often allow all kinds of influences in front of Pryor as a child...and he was not allowed to talk about it or protest...or speak out on the abuse.

According to www.richardpryor.com/biography.php"Pryor was one of four children raised in his grandmother's brothel, Richard experienced rape at the age of six (by a teenaged neighbor) and molestation by a Catholic priest during catechism. He watched his mother perform sexual acts with Peoria's mayor..."

I bring this up to give some insight into the life of a hooker and those under her influence.

Pryor's grandmother can be likened to the many so-called 'mothers of the church' who are so revered, idolized, worshiped, adored and love...but I ask FOR WHAT?

For prostituting the babes in the church?

For covering for these 'pastors,' sometimes for decades?

For perpetrating a fraud?

For funding this nonsense all their lives?

For facilitating the turning out of a generation of would-be people who came to church because they LOVED God and wanted to be saved, but only found dysfunction and abuse at the hands of those who were supposed to be their protectors?

The point is that harlots are dangerous people. They don't start out that way...they usually get in the game because it is the only way they can survive...they feel they have NO WAY OUT.

Many in the church systems are being trained to become spiritual WHORES. And once that happens, the only way for them to turn around is that THEY have to make a DECISION to COME OUT of WHOREDOMS!

They have to turn their backs on that lifestyle.

They only became a harlot because their mother was a Harlot. What else would they become?????

The 'daddies' in the Harlot Church are the pimps. They pimp anyone who will allow themselves to be pimped. Many prostitutes don't feel 'safe' on the streets, so they go and get A COVERING (i.e. a pimp) who is supposed to protect their best interests and look out for them...

Only problem with that is that most of the time, these pimps, these 'coverings,' these wolves in sheeps' clothing, are only exploiting the prostitute, running game, using them for what they can get. And then when they're done, the pimps/pastors 'spit them out.'

DO YOU SEE THE CO-RELATION TO HARLOTRY/PROSTITUTION AND THE HARLOT CHURCH SYSTEM YET????

What more evidence do you need to know that the Harlot Church has indeed manifested herself? And that it is time to COME OUT THE BROTHEL/CHURCH?

The Harlot Church has done nothing more than bred a bunch of harlot babies....

And-as is the case so many times-when you grow up in that environment, it is VERY difficult-sometimes impossible-to get that lifestyle OUT of you! (LOOK at what happened to Richard Pryor)

You grow up to become what you saw growing up...johns, tricks, hos and pimps. THAT'S your family!

Unless a harlot WANTS to get out, they won't. Church folks won't come out of the Harlot because they have become the harlot and enjoy the benefits and privileges of harlotry.

And as long as they are doing that, it probably will be necessary for those who know better to part ways with practicing harlots who don't want out...

No comments: