Monday, August 06, 2007

There's POWER in the blood!!!

We had communion service yesterday. What glorious time in the Lord we had!

During worship, I first saw a river of blood all on the floor of the church! Waves and waves of blood.

I just worshipped and praised God and then I heard Him say, 'Dip seven times in my blood and you will be made whole!'

So just as Naaman dipped in the muddy waters of Jordan seven times and was healed in 2 Kings 5, so was I healed and made whole.

I got on my knees and bowed down seven times.

Seven is the number of completion; I have had deliverances in my past. But as glorious as those deliverances were, it wasn't complete. My deliverance was complete!

Let me tell you something...

God will show you things that may seem strange. God will tell you to do things that are abnormal and make you seem like a plum fool.

But if you obey God, He will deliver. He will take you to another realm in the Spirit. Your obedience will launch you into another dimension. One act of obedience will catapult you to such places in the Spirit that would normally take years for you to do on your own.

Besides...you don't want to do this on your own anyway. You want God to do what must be done in your life!

Not by might, nor by Power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.

Hear the voice of God...and then obey it....

Be blessed!

No comments: