Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Bishop Wayne Jackson Lies On Men To Make Them Bishops?




Ok.

By now, I am sure you all have seen this video, or portions of it.  The footage from a consecration service held in Detriot, Michigan last year by Bishop Wayne T. Jackson of Greater Faith Ministries International.

I have stated in past posts that I am really oblivious to the going-ons of the harlot church....but every now and then, some things occur that is so BRAZEN and BLATANT, that I have to write on it.

I did at first resist to write a blog on this because-quite frankly, I found it EXTREMELY comical...at least, at first I did.  I laughed about this scenario for a whole day.

This reminded me of an episode of 'The Boondocks' entitled ""Pause" (WARNING: Explicit language and sexual references-if you're religious, you will be offended) where the grandfather in this show joins a Christian theatrical coupe so he can become famous...and runs into some interesting 'initiations' along the way.

But I know when the Spirit of God is dealing with me...when I am supposed to write on something.  I woke up at 3:30 this morning (something I DO NOT normally do) and my spirit was VEXED.  The kind of vexation my spirit gets when the Spirit of God wants me to write on some thing.

SO here it is.

As I stated, the above video is a consecration service.  Two bishops are being consecrated into office, under the auspices of Bishop Jackson and Greater Faith Ministries.

After the bishop reads some scriptures, shares with the audience the qualifications of a bishop, he instructs the two gentlemen to lie down prostrate on the floor, at the altar.  Then he covers the two men with sheets, then one at a time, he proceeds to lie on top of them, as they lie prostrate on the floor!




Ok....

I sat here in utter disbelief as I saw this....but after looking at it a couple of times, I actually tried to give the bishop the benefit of the doubt.  I went to the scriptures.  I asked God to show me in His Word instances of where a man has EVER lied on top of another man....for ANY reason.

Sure enough, I DID find instances.  Elijah and Elisha both raised young men from the dead by lying on top of them, in 1 Kings 17 and 2 Kings 4, respectively.  Then the Apostle Paul raised Eutychus from the dead in Acts 20.

(Alert: I have purposely posted the stories from the bible and its a long read.)

1 Kings 17: 17-23 - Elijah raises the woman from Zarepheth's son
17 After these things, the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, became sick; and his sickness was so severe that there was no breath left in him.
18 And she said to Elijah, What have you against me, O man of God? Have you come to me to call my sin to remembrance and to slay my son?
19 He said to her, Give me your son. And he took him from her bosom and carried him up into the chamber where he stayed and laid him upon his own bed.
20 And Elijah cried to the Lord and said, O Lord my God, have You brought further calamity upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times and cried to the Lord and said, O Lord my God, I pray You, let this child’s soul come back into him.
22 And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah, and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
23 And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the [lower part of the] house and gave him to his mother; and Elijah said, See, your son is alive!

2 Kings 4:17-35 - Elisha raises the Shumnamite woman's son

17 But the woman conceived and bore a son at that season the following year, as Elisha had said to her

18 When the child had grown, he went out one day to his father with the reapers.

19 But he said to his father, My head, my head! The man said to his servant, Carry him to his mother.

20 And when he was brought to his mother, he sat on her knees till noon, and then died.

21 And she went up and laid him on the bed of the man of God, and shut the door upon him and went out.

22 And she called to her husband and said, Send me one of the servants and one of the donkeys, that I may go quickly to the man of God and come back again.

23 And he said, Why go to him today? It is neither the New Moon nor the Sabbath. And she said, It will be all right.

24 Then she saddled the donkey and said to her servant, Ride fast; do not slacken your pace for me unless I tell you.

25 So she set out and came to the man of God at Mount Carmel. When the man of God saw her afar off, he said to Gehazi his servant, Behold, yonder is that Shunammite.

26 Run to meet her and say, Is it well with you? Well with your husband? Well with the child? And she answered, It is well.

27 When she came to the mountain to the man of God, she clung to his feet. Gehazi came to thrust her away, but the man of God said, Let her alone, for her soul is bitter and vexed within her, and the Lord has hid it from me and has not told me.

28 Then she said, Did I desire a son of my lord? Did I not say, Do not deceive me?

29 Then he said to Gehazi, Gird up your loins and take my staff in your hand and go lay my staff on the face of the child. If you meet any man, do not salute him. If he salutes you, do not answer him.

30 The mother of the child said, As the Lord lives and as my soul lives, I will not leave you. And he arose and followed her

31 Gehazi passed on before them and laid the staff on the child’s face, but the boy neither spoke nor heard. So he went back to meet Elisha and said to him, The child has not awakened.

32 When Elisha arrived in the house, the child was dead and laid upon his bed.

33 So he went in, shut the door on the two of them, and prayed to the Lord.

34 He went up and lay on the child, put his mouth on his mouth, his eyes on his eyes, and his hands on his hands. And as he stretched himself on him and embraced him, the child’s flesh became warm.

35 Then he returned and walked in the house to and fro and went up again and stretched himself upon him. And the child sneezed seven times, and then opened his eyes.

Acts 20: 7-12 - Paul raises Eutychus

And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.

9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep:  and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.

10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him.

11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed.

12 And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.

Now....I used to go to church.  I was a faithful churchgoer...a minister even in the church.  I have been to consecration services.  I have seen all kinds of shenanigans go on in the name of piously and 'divinely' ordaining someone into office.  And I have to admit....even in my own licensing/ordination service, I questioned A LOT of what went on in that service.

There were times as a minister when my pastor would insist I participated in certain rituals, rites and traditions...and most of the ministerial staff would just sheepishly comply, without confrontation, question or challenge.  That has never been my nature.  I ALWAYS questioned this stuff that has been allowed to go on in the church!

This is what made me 'a troublemaker.'

Eventually, God would lead me OUT of the church...for which I am eternally GRATEFUL.

But I have to speak on this stuff, because it is often not until you get out of bondage do you understand FULLY just how much bondage you were really in.  

What's disturbing to me is not only the actual act(s) of this bishop, the brazenness, the blatant, idolatrous, lustful, sensual activity that is being cloaked in religious piety, pomp and circumstance.....

It's not only the cowardice of the two men that willingly lied on the floor at an altar and - in front of family, friends and a whole CHURCH full of people (and now, undoubtedly, in front of the world via YouTube and Facebook) AND in front of GOD - and allowed another man to lie on top of their buttocks while he writhed and made funny faces...which simulates a sex act...(I HAVE to call it like I see it).

It's not only the applauding of the audience of people, the others on the ministerial staff holding out their hands towards the 'men of God' as they lie on top of one another at what is supposed to be a holy altar...

What disturbs me THE MOST about all this is the blind, foolish way that people in this congregation is DEFENDING this nonsense!

I went on Bishop Jackson's Facebook page to ask him for biblical understanding of this ceremony and was blocked.  I was given the ol' 'Touch-not-mine-anointed' and "Don't-put-your-mouth-on-the-Man-of-God' responses by loyal followers of Jackson.

Jackson himself never even bothered to answer any questions, not from me, or anyone else who asked 'What is up with this, bishop?'

This so reminds me of the Bishop Long fiasco...and the Creflo Dollar one...

I wonder how many 'wrecks' has to take place before people start putting on their spiritual seatbelts?

Before people STOP driving and drinking STRANGE WINE from the pulpits of these perverted bishops!  You WILL get in a wreck if you do!

It REALLY concerns me... the blindness that is rampant within the fake body of the fake christ.

Yes, I said it.

There seems to be this blind following and support of error, of sin, of blatant, brazen unrighteousness in the church....particularly when those in error, in sin, teaching and practicing erroneous ceremonies based loosely on random scriptures wrenched violently out of context are IN MINISTRY.

And there seems to also be this 'Don't-ask-don't-tell' mentality and understanding by those in the church, even when THEY THEMSELVES may be sitting right in the pews...and shaking their heads, wondering what is going on in the pulpits.

People seem scared to ask questions.  They seem too apprehensive to confront error and teaching wrong doctrines and practices.  

What is this?

A religious demon has INFILTRATED the church system...and now these pastors, these bishops, apostles, prophets, etc., really believe they are hearing FROM GOD when they hear a voice that says..

'When you consecrate these two men, let them lie prostrate at the altar, and I want you to lie on top of them...I want you to transfer your 'anointing' to them....'

WHAT?????

Reading this...in this manner, does that MAKE sense?  Does that sound right?  

Let's not over-spiritualize this.

THIS here work...(like my grandma used to say) is NOT OF GOD!

This is of the spirit of Antichrist.  Period.

I have been saying for years that the altars are not altars unto God, but altars unto Baal.  The god(s) being served in the organized church is NOT the ONE and LIVING GOD.

All you got to do is look at the FRUIT.

There is NO WAY anyone with the Spirit of God could ever justify this....

The letter KILLS, but the Spirit gives LIFE.

If you go by the letter of the law, and cite mere historical, biblical references that pertain to another era in church history, another dispensation, and try to apply that to what is being done here...in a futile attempt to justify it, make it holy....you are doing God a GRAVE disservice and insulting the Bible!

Just because some thing was done in the past, recorded in the bible, even because it was labeled a miracle DOES NOT MEAN that we are supposed to mimic that event, try to make it happen again, in a fleshly, carnal attempt to glorify God.

In many instances in the bible, polygamy was practiced, taught, and even encouraged.  The wisest man in the bible is said to have had MANY wives.

BUT...

Just because Solomon was who he was, and it is recorded in the bible what he did, and he is revered as a man of God, DOES NOT MEAN that today, men of God are supposed to practice polygamy!

Does it?????

We as the Remnant of God KNOW what to push as doctrine, what words of God to use to back up said doctrines and practices...rightfully dividing the Word of Truth.

Not wrongfully dividing historical references in the bible to justify religious, carnal ceremonies that God neither requires or approves of.  

It is time that people who are hungry for THE REAL GOD, the Remnant, stand up, take notice...and if they are still a part of this diabolical church system, it is TIME to come OUT OF THE CHURCH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting the world know when the church gets out of line. I used to be a faithful church goer too and quit because I got tired of mess.

Unknown said...

Thank you for helping God's people understand we need order but I used to be a faithful church goer too and quit because I got tired of foolishness and mess that went on in church.