Saturday, March 09, 2013

EVERYBODY Is NOT Suffering From Church Hurt!



Ok.  Just a short note on what many people (mostly church people) call 'church hurt.'

*Sighs*

Yes, I'm sighing b/c in the over 20 years I went to church, I cannot begin to count how many times I heard folks use this phrase to 'diagnose' everything and everyone.  From the convalescing elderly lady who just stopped trying to get to church.  To the former elder who just was tired of ministering and crazy folks in the church...so he/she gave up their eldership and went on their spiritual journey....

OUTSIDE of the walls of the institutional church!

You would be surprised at the number of people who really believe that if you don't go to church anymore it is because of 'church hurt.'

Or if you say anything wrong (BUT TRUE) that was going on while you were in church...'Oh, they were hurt in church.  They are bitter.  They haven't forgiven.  Poor babies...'

Laugh Out Loud (I decided to actually spell it out!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe there are some people out there who are still licking their wounds, crying about what passa and first lady did to them.  They were so hurt that they were UNABLE to spiritually grow as a result of whatever happened to them...in church.

Maybe there are some people who actually were suicidal once they found out their passa was gay.

Maybe there are some people who picked up some demons (religious ones) in their church and are literally tormented by them to this day.

Maybe there are some people who wahhh wahhh wahhh on the phone 24/7 about crazy church folks and their drama.

But I AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!!!

If you know me, you will know I am a person that is very adaptable to my surroundings.  I am a SURVIVOR.  Some say I am patient.  Others claim I am strong.

I'm just me.  And God has made me who HE has made me to be...FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

I speak so harshly (and mind you, now....its ALL the TRUTH I be sharing!) NOT because I am bitter.  NOT because I am still 'wounded.'  NOT because I'm still bleeding from the daggers that were plunged in my back time and time again in the church.

Now, when it happened, did it hurt?

HE_ _ YEAH it hurt!

But I AM over it.  REALLY.

Every now and then, I get well meaning folks who come at me with that. And most of these people STILL go to church.  So I have to remind myself that they are under the intoxicating influence of religion.  They are taught and indoctrinated to say that.  That is like religious folks 'auto-response' to someone like me......lol.

They fail to judge RIGHTEOUS judgment and discern who I REALLY am.  They fail to go to God and let HIM tell them if what I say is so or not.  The religious demon in them immediately defaults them to the 'Oh, don't listen to her.  She's just wounded.  Bitter, suffering from church hurt...'

You know what I liken that to....religious folks' logic of proving to them and the entire church world that you are no longer bitter or wounded or suffering from church hurt by returning to church?

I liken that to a woman who has been in an abusive relationship.  She was hurt...over and over and over again.  Then she finally musters up enough courage to leave.

She knows she has been damaged and needs healing, so she goes out and finds a therapist to talk to....and that therapist is a very good one.

But then after she is 'all better,' ready to move on with her life, healed...the therapist ups and says...

'Now, to prove to your abuser, his family, your family and yourself that you have TRULY forgiven him, I want you to go BACK to your abuser.  If you don't go BACK to your abuser, then you are suffering from 'relationship hurt.'

WHAT THE WHAT?????????????????????

Do you see how utterly stupid and asinine that sounds?
How many of us would run out of that therapist's office and NEVER look back?
WHAT therapist in their right mind would EVER tell their client to RETURN TO THEIR ABUSER???????

But that is exactly the same ASININE and STUPID advice and counsel MOST church folks give folks who have left church...

"Oh. honey, its ok now.  GO ahead and return to church...prove to us you have really forgiven us for being religious zombies influenced by a the fake jesus and fallen angels...."

"We promise.  We won't do it again..."

Smh.

WHAT THE WHAT??????????????????

Yall know that's a LIE if you ever heard one.

The religious demon IS a liar.  It eminates from the father of lies, the devil himself.  And we all know that the devil is insidious and will love to torment you...over and over and over again.

He is much like that abuser...he knows how to 'woo' you, faking like he is the holy ghost, wooing you back to 'church.'  It's a seducing spirit!

No, baby, I AIN'T suffering from church hurt.  I got a dose of wisdom...and GOD TOLD ME TO COME OUT!!!!!

AND I AIN'T GOING BACK!!!!!

2 comments:

Leigh Busby said...

You ain't never lied gurl,Amen !
LoL

Leigh Busby said...

After 30 yrs of torture in my mind from swisted doctines ,why would I go back ,people always hear me minister on the trains or buses and exclaim,you are a blessing,then they follow up with ,WHOSE YO PASSAR,WHAT CHERCH YOU GO TA,I said NONE,they sayWHOSE YO COVERIN ,I say Jesus,they now always reply,YOU AIN't saved ,you is a false prophet,you got cherch hurt,you are bitter,you is anger,you need to forgive thos who HURT you,on and on and on they say these untrues with a snarl in thier faces ,I WILL NEVER MIX COMPANY WITH SUCH ANYMORE,bye